Table of Contents
Why Kotak Mahindra Bank Zero Balance Account ?
- Earn up to 4% interest per Annum.
- No Maintenance Fees.
- Free and Instant Virtual Debit Card 💳.
- Fully Digital – Online Banking .
- Good Online Support from Bank side .
- 100 + Mobile Banking Features*.
- Free Online Fund Transfers*.
- Scan & Pay Option Available in Mobile 📱 Banking.
Who Can Open ?
IF YOU ARE TRYING TO OPEN ONLINE –
- Your Age should be 18 Year +
- You must the Resident of India.
- You Must have a Valid Aadhar Card And PAN Card.
- Your Aadhar Card should be linked with Mobile Number.
You Can Check it out by given link 🔗 👇
How To Open ?
Fully Online Process From Your Home-
Fill some Basic information –
- Your Name
- Your Mobile number
- Your Email Id
- Your Pin – Code
Now Again You Need To Entered the Same ( Name , Email & Mobile 📱 Number) And Click on Continue to process of Journey of your won Account Opening.
Note : It’s Very Important Make Sure all the Process Going On in Chrome Browser. link should be open in your chrome browser. if not opening in your chrome browser just copy the link and paste in your chrome browser.
- Now Enter Your Correct PAN & Aadhar details.
- Your will receive the Aadhar OTP just provide your consent to authenticate .
- Now You Need to Enter your personal details like Occupation, Source of Income, Yearly income, Marital status etc. and click on ‘Next’
- Now, Confirm Your communication address fetched from Aadhar card. If You Want You can Also fill a new address for full KYC OR select the same address as communication address.
Note :- In case address is not serviceable, add a new address for communications
- Add nominee (optional step). You can also use ” Do it Later ” option but still I should recommend if possible 🙆 Please add a nominee to Your account.
- Read & confirm all self declarations and Process Your Next Step.
- Now, Setup Your 6 digit MPIN For Mobile Banking .
Congratulations 🎊 Your Account Successfully Created.
- Your Virtual debit card / Account Number / IFSC Code / CRN Number Gets generated . ( Take Screenshot )
Now Click on ‘Complete Full KYC’
- Upload Your Original PAN card Photo 📸 , Selfie 🤳 and Signature photo. Accept terms and conditions.
- Allow location access for Video KYC. (Make Sure all the Process Going On in Chrome Browser.
- Keep original PAN, blank paper & pen handy to complete video KYC.
- Allow permissions for microphone & video 📹 for Video KYC.
- Answer All the questions asked by the bank executive correctly (customer to answer on their own without any Other’s help ).
- User to get account opening email from Kotak
- Video KYC is required to open “Kotak 811 Full KYC Account”
- Please check if Your pincode lies in the valid list of pincodes as provided by Kotak
- If there is no Kotak branch within 12 kms of your current residential location then Kotak Lite account would be opened.
- You can see Account Type under the “Account Features” section
- You must have linked mobile number to Your Aadhaar card.
- Try to Complete the entire account opening process in one go.
- Start your process in Chrome browser.
Questions Most Frequently Asked (FAQs)
Yes , You can open your Account with any of your number , but i will recommend Use your number linked with Aadhaar.
A Cheque Book can be applied through Net banking or can be issued from the nearest branch. Chargeable at Rs. 3 per cheque leaf (available on request).
For 811 select customers- Nil Charges for 5 Cheque leaves per Qtr, thereafter chargeable@ Rs 3 per cheque leaf.
You can request on the Kotak 811 app. Charges for physical debit card will be Rs. 199 plus GST Annually.
Or You Can Also Apply your debit card while opening your Account.
Yes, Credit cards can be applied through Net Banking or by visiting the branch. Charges on credit card varies from card to card.
There are no limits for NEFT and RTGS.
If it is done through online medium then no charges will be Applied.
Yes, This is best thing about Kotak you can open a Kotak Lite account .
Yes, definitely you can open more than 1 account with same address. Please make Sure that other details such as Name, Phone Number etc. should be different
Thanking you soo much For Reading this article
Plz show your love with Sharing this Article to others And comments your suggestions.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?